Monday, October 4, 2010

A few of my favorite things!


I just love the Elegant Soiree designer paper and the Elegant lines embossing folder. I just don't think a day goes by that I don't use one of these products. They are so fabulous, if you don't have these, you should say this out loud: "Self, why don't I have these?" Listen close because, I'm sure your "self" will say, "I'm not sure, I told you to order it a long time ago! Every time I use these my "self" asks me. "Why haven't you bought us that Always Elegant Stamp Set?" I'm thinking "self" needs to get a job to we can afford all these goodies. This card uses the fabulous Elegant Soiree paper, (117163), embossing folder (119277), soft suede card stock(115318), very vanilla card stock(101650), and basic pearls(119247).

Sharing what I love!
Teresa

1 comment:

  1. You (and your "self") crack me up. I hated missing the class tonight, but I guess I made the right decision because the pain only got dramatically worse throughout the evening. I would have been a whole lot of fun to be around, what with the wailing and gnashing of teeth. ;)
    Why have I not noticed this Elegant Soiree paper? My self is asking why I didn't include that Antique Wallpaper (I think that's the name) embossing folder in this months order. I guess I know what to begin with next month! Your card rocks!

    ReplyDelete