Monday, October 11, 2010




I stamped all afternoon with my friend Arlene! She was making some really cute card sets for Christmas gifts for her co-workers. I was getting ready for my Holiday Stamp a Stack on Thursday night and for my punch art class Tuesday night. I can't wait to the punch art class, it is always so much fun. Tomorrow we'll be making critters with the different size circle punches that SU has available for your purchasing pleasure! We'll make kids, snowmen, santa, elves, witch, bat and Dracula. I can't share pictures yet, I don't want to spoil the surprise for the Punch Club Members, check back on Wed. to see pictures of what we made. I can share the pictures of the Stamp a Stack Chrisatmas cards we'll be making On Thursday night. There are still spaces available for this class, so if you would like to join us and make these cards please RSVP by Wed, 10/13 @ 5 PM.




Happy Stampin'
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment