Monday, October 25, 2010

My favorite pink Christmas Card & How to get what you really want for Christmas!

Todays' PINK and fabulous card is from the Greeting Card Kids stamp set (120633) you might want to put this on your wishlist. I used Regal Rose card stock and ink and the Snowflake embossing folder. I can't believe I forgot how very cool Regal Rose card stock and ink was.....so sorry but my new favorite is, yes, you guessed it, REGAL ROSE. Lucky for you, I only had 4 sheets of it or I'm sure the next 3 cards I post would be REGAL ROSE! I just love this card, even if I did make it!
Onward and forward....Some pink princess tips on how to get only what you want for Christmas.

Okay, I always get what I want for Christmas. Sometimes, I just make up my want list and email it to all my friends and family. I tell them if you don't want to give me a gift, but know someone who would, feel free to pass my list on to that person! I will say that when you send out a Christmas list in April, or say even June, that they laughed at me, so now I have scaled back a bit!

I wait until the day after Halloween. Then the trick is to resend it every few days. Finally, (this is especially true with my hubby) they will get the message that if it is not on the list, you might not want a gift that is not listed. I even put that cheery info at the top of my list. I usually say, "if it isn't on this list, then I don't want it and will return it or sell it on ebay".
So lets get started on your list! Click on the side bar, browse the current catalog and the holiday mini catalog! If you would like a catalog please email me and I will send you a free copy! Fill in your wish list, and send it to your selected loved ones and friends. Do not be afraid to give a copy to your children to give to your hubby, mom, sister, or brother. Seriously, this works, I have even tied it around the cats collar. I started this before I joined the stampin' up sisterhood, and one year my hubby was able to get me a level 2 hostess set that I really wanted. I never asked him how he worked out that deal with my demonstrator, I just said thank you very much and off to stamp I went.

Hoping you get what you want,
Teresa


My Wish List


QTY

Code

Description

Page

Price

Order Anytime! Shop On Line 24/7!

Contact me with questions or to place an order:

Teresa Buchholz

3311 Rock Quarry Rd

Raleigh, NC 27610

Phone: (919) 754-8769 or email tbuchholz@nc.rr.com

Free ideas on my website: www.fabulouscards.stampinup.net


No comments:

Post a Comment