Monday, October 18, 2010

It'a a JOLLY HOLIDAY STAMPIN' BOX


I made this box out of STAMPIN' UP designer series paper, Jolly Holiday(117159). I love the colors of this paper, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Very Vanilla. The good news is that tomorrow, (October 19th) this paper along with the Contempo Christmas stamp set will be available as a bundle and STAMPIN' UP is discounting the bundle 20%!
There are going to be other bundles too! Be sure to visit www.fabulouscards.stampinup.net for this and other bundles!


Want to see what is in my JOLLY HOLIDAY BOX?????? Keep Scrolling!


You guessed it, there are 6 FABULOUS CARDS inside.
Here are my cards, if only I had the Contempo Christmas stamp set, they would have
been that much more fabulous!
BE SURE TO VISIT MY WEBSITE
Happy Stampin' my fabulous friends!
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment