Monday, December 20, 2010

IT'S MY STUFF AND I'M TAKING IT WITH ME!

WHY are the holidays so stressful?    My husband and I had to go out of town for a few days to take care of some family things.  Last time, I didn't take any Stampin' Up products with me and I was so miserable!   Now, those of you who stamp with me, know that I stamp everyday, whether I need to or not.  This time I brought a few stamps and my CLASSIC STAMPIN' SPOTS and I've been having a blast..    Stamping spots are like tiny stamp pads (check them out on pg 194 of the cataglog) and you can take all the colors with you!    They are also fabulous to get started with when you are a new stamper or just stamping on the go!  The best thing about spots are when your hubby says "you're not going to take all that stuff with you again, are you?",  you can honestly say, of course not just 2 small bags, I promise!    Here are the cards I've made so far using  two of my favorite stamp sets, SENSE of TIME (pg. 127; #113804, $22.95) , HAPPINESS SHARED (pg. 100; #120534, $12.95)  and French Foliage from the Holiday Mini (pg. 14; #121166, $14.95) . 
Happy Stamping!
Teresa





No comments:

Post a Comment