Tuesday, December 7, 2010

OH MY! I FOUGHT IT LIKE LIONS, TIGERS AND BEARS!

Somehow, my plans just went wrong!   Look, before you start going...."I knew she couldn't do it!"  I just want you to know I did put up my Christmas toys and they are still put away.   The thing is, I went to a friend house last night to drop something off,  she is also a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, and it was her Club night.  Who knew?  Well, she begged me (okay maybe she said do you want) to make the club cards with us.  WOOHOO, I went sliding into the chair, scattering people as I jumped at the chance to make on last (I'm serious) Christmas card.  Sorry, maybe her customers should practice musical chairs if they want to beat me to the table!   Any, here it is in all of it's Fabulous Christmas Glory!

 The other card wasn't Christmas, it was a New Year's card, I'll
be making it with my club, so I can't share it just yet.
Gotta run, my punch class people are arriving.

No comments:

Post a Comment