Monday, December 6, 2010

OH NO! MY LAST & FAVORITE CHRISTMAS CARD FOR 2010!

With Christmas just 20 some days away, I need to put my cards in the mail, so it is time to put away my Christmas toys (so sad).  I love this time of year, and my inner "self" who keeps me in trouble, wants to keep  
stampin'.  Good bye until next fall my precious stamps! I need to move on to those unfinished Christmas projects.  I have started a wreath with SU's material and it would be nice to get it on the door before the new 2011  OCCASIONS catalog ARRIVES Jan.4th!!!!   
My last card used, Cherry Cobbler card stock for the base, Deck the Halls dsp, and then whisper white paper.   Stamps used were Dasher & Tree trimings , the tree was made with the palm leaf stamp from the retired **Tropical Party** set from the summer mini, Garden geen craft ink and Iridescent embossing powder, Tinsel clear trim and glitter brads.    

**Tropical Party maybe retired but will never leave my forever collection**   Some stamps were meant to be kept forever and this one is in my forever collection.   
What Stamps are in your forever collection? I'd love to share some of your cards you made with your forever stamps.  Please email me your cards and I will try to post them all on SUNDAY!   We'll call it Sunday Sharing what you Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment