Tuesday, December 28, 2010

OH "BIGGIE" HOW I HAVE MISSED YOU!

14 DAYS and no Bigshot! YIKES! I thought, if I packed a few stamp sets, my ink spots, a few papers and a few punches, I'd be able to rough it. I'd promised my husband I would only take 2 small bags with me. Let me say, I have been without "Biggie" for almost 5 days before when his handle broke. My husband knocked it off the table and he didn't want me to know (I knew with the hour) he called Sizzix to order me a new handle, he told them I had bought it from Stampin' Up less than a year ago. WHO KNEW THAT THEY HAVE SUCH A GREAT WARRANTY! They said the handle was backordered and I should have one within 2 weeks. My stampin' sister Arlene let me borrow hers, she knew I'd never make it without one. In exactly 10 business days, FEDEX was knocking on my door and handed me a huge box from sizzix. Wow, what a big box for such a small handle, I thought. WRONG! The handle was still on back order and they had sent me a brand new BIGSHOT, it had PINK and BLING on it. I was so excited! PINK & BLING, oh how ME!




Isn't she BEAUTIFUL?

No comments:

Post a Comment