Wednesday, January 12, 2011

EAT CHOCOLATE!!!!

       I just had to play with my new stamp set "EAT CHOCOLATE".   The new mini catalog is just too full of fun stamps.   I want it all!   Here's how I made my card:
I cut my base card from soft suede and of course I cut it a little short (I must have meant to do that, cause it was a happy mistake!) so I used my scallop edged punch and punched the end of the soft suede all the way across, added another punched strip of very vanilla.   The designer paper layers are from the Elegant Soiree paper pack (love it).   I used my ex-large scallop punch to punch out the scalloped circle in Baja Breeze, sponged the edges of it with baja ink.  I stamped my saying on very vanilla with Early Expresso ink twice, cut one out with my 1.75" circle punch, cut out the chocolate candy on the other one and using dimensionals, popped it up, colored in the hearts with my poppy parade marker and used Smooch Pearlized Top Coat to make it shiny(ah, bling) added a few of SU's new satin roses to the DSP and a strip of satin Early Expresso taffeta ribbon.  Has anyone noticed that the Early Expresso taffeta looks just like our favorite retired Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon???   Okay, maybe not exactly, but very, very close to it!   Anyway, that makes me HAPPY!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment