Saturday, January 8, 2011

PINK PARADISE!

I think in pink, and when I saw the new stamp set Valentine Defined, I knew that I HAD TO HAVE IT!  Last year my favorite designer paper of all time the Flamingo paper retired and I secretly ordered a pack and stashed it away for a special occasion.  I just had to break this paper pack out when my stamp set arrived and of course some pink ink, and pink blingy glitter brads!
Now this is a card even your mother would love!   I love flamingos, they are so cool, and they are pink too!
I used Tempting turquoise card stock, added a layer with my cherished  paper,  added a turquoise flower using the Fancy Flower extra large punch, #118073, pg 200, stamped the flamingos in pretty in pink, and then I used Smooch Pearlized accent ink #119969, pg 195 to make the flamingos all shiny and blingy, added a Thinking of you saying and two sparkly glitter brads (also pink).  WOW!  FABULOUS!  If if I do say so myself!
Check out the Valentine Defined stamp set here.

No comments:

Post a Comment