Friday, January 7, 2011

TIME FOR TEA!

I LOVE THE  SPRINGTIME VINTAGE DESIGNER PAPER from the new occasions Mini Catalog.   It's beautiful!   I took one look at it and knew I wanted to make a "tea"rific card!    I cut a large square out of Marina Mist card stock,
then I shaped  it with my scissors, to look like a tea cup.  I used my large oval punch to make the handle, then embossed it with the Elegant Lines
embossing folder (#119277 pg 214) from the big catalog. Then I use the Basic Pearls (#11947 pg 188) to bling it up a bit.  I tucked a tea bag inside the cup,  pulled off the teabag label and replaced it with one I made using  Marina Mist ink and  the stamp set Morning Cup, (120489, page 60).
On the inside,( I should have taken a picture before I mailed it) I place a white rectangle that was decorated it stamped tea cups and the saying caffeine isn't a drug it's a vitamin!

Springtime Vintage Designer paper is on page 15 (#121782) of the Occasions Mini Catalog!  Order it now!  You'll love it!
IF YOU DIDN'T GET AN OCCASIONS MINI CATALOG IN THE MAIL, CONTACT ME
AND I'LL SEND YOU ONE!


Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment