Sunday, January 16, 2011

OPEN HOUSE WAS SO MUCH FUN!

I had such a good time yesterday!   I saw old friends and met new!  I AM SO GLAD EVERYONE CAME OUT TO STAMP!  Here's a picture of the projects we made yesterday!  
The BIG SHOT (aka Biggie) won the hearts of everyone!   We made that fabulous orange flower pin with Biggie and the XL Flower Fold die.   I think I am going to make some that aren't pins and tie them to my luggage.   Well, it's a good idea but, that probably isn't necessary, since my luggage is brown with big turquiose polka dots and a turquiose bow.  It is always easy to find and hasn't got lost once.  :o)   I'm sure to find lots of other uses for these beauties.    Anyway, I am so glad  I got to send the day stamping and hanging out with my friends.  Thank you to everyone who was here!   Inky Hugs to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment