Wednesday, January 26, 2011

IT'S RAG TIME!

RAG BAG TIME to be exact!   I made this using my Big Shot.    It was so easy, no pattern, three colors of fabric, just a bunch of squares cut with the scallop square die, some batting and a button!   Sew the squares together and add straps!  Admit it you want a Big Shot to call your own!
Add caption
DID YOU KNOW THAT NOW IS THE BEST TIME OF YEAR TO BUY A BIG SHOT?????
It's true, buy a Big Shot NOW and get 2 free products from the SALE-A-BRATION catalog!  Click here to view the catalog.

ORDER ONLINE OR CONTACT ME.
HOST A Workshop, ORDER YOUR BIG SHOT at your Workshop  & GET A HOSTESS SET and at  LEAST $15 IN CREDIT for MORE FREE STUFF! 
What are you waiting for?   EVEN More free stuff?   Okay,  book a Workshop with me and hold it, between Feburary 1st until March 31, 2011  and I'll give you a stamp set from my goodie basket!
Contact me now !

No comments:

Post a Comment