Tuesday, January 25, 2011

WHERE DOES THE TIME GO??

I haven't posted in a few days, have had some tramua going on here at the house.   One of my cats  (aka my boys) has been sick.  As everyone knows these things only happen at the craziest times, like 4:30 in the morning....anyway.   Factors, like lack of sleep, a couple of hours at the vet, stress, and watching the $$ fly out of my checking account seemed to take a toll on my creativity this week.   As I sat in the vets office, I couldn't help thinking wow, SAL-A-Bration starts in  less than 48 hrs, and it's a good thing it lasts until, March 31st!  I'll get new stuff later!   Here's my brave boy at the vet, he thinks no one can see him since he is hiding in my coat.  LOL!
So feeling better today (both me & the cat),  I  pulled out my stamp set Filled with Love from the Bundle offered last month and a set from the big catalog Sweetheart and set about a stampin' frenzy with a friend of mine and here are our cards from these sets!   I love them!   Stampin' with a friend is good thearpy!
Filled with Love is no longer available but you could use the Bold Blossom stamp set #122232 from the new Occasions catalog to make the heart flowers in the center.  Here's what we used to make these cards,
Sweetheart Stamp Set #120780, Real Red Card stock #102482, designer paper, Love Impressions
 # 121780, Glimmer paper 
(oh why didn't it come in pink too?) #121790, the leaves were stamped on Pear Pizazz card stock  #119797, with Versa Mark #102283, the black lace was left over from the Holiday Mini!
I'd rather use left over ribbon and still be able to snuggle my boy!
I started an new project with my big shot, hopefully, barring no disasters on my part, I'll be able to show it to you tomorrow.   It involves cloth and biggie......stay tuned.
   

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I had no idea he was sick! How is he holding up? I hope he's feeling a lot better. Nothing will ruin your day/year/etc. like having to watch one of your little ones suffer. I hope he's all better now, especially since he needs to be healthy so he can play with the xmas present I still need to deliver to your kitties. (Oh yeah, and yours too. ;)) See you soooooooon!

    ReplyDelete